APSARA TOURS PROVIDES CLEAR RULES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT FOR A CAREFREE JOURNEY!
Welcome to the Booking Conditions of www.apsaratours.co.th. Please read through this carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact Apsara Tours at email@example.com. We may change these terms from time to time without noticing to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes. Each time you use our services, you acknowledge that you have read these Booking Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. Below you will find our Booking Conditions. We recommend you to download these Booking Conditions to read or print at your most convenient time.
These general travel conditions govern the relationship between:
• The travel company
APSARA TOURS CO.,LTD
272 Soi Pattanakarn 50 Pattanakarn Road,
Suan Luang Suan Luang Bangkok 10250
(hereinafter « APSARA TOURS »)
• And any person or entity asking Apsara Tours to organize a trip or services related to the travel business in Thailand or in any other countries in Southeast Asia (hereinafter “TRAVELLER”).
The general conditions of travel apply to whatever travel services from brochures, the APSARA TOURS website or requested as A La Carte
1. Information in the APSARA TOURS travel brochure or on its website commits the company, unless:
• it is a misprint or obvious clerical error or;
• the information has been object of an errata or;
• changes in such particulars have been clearly communicated to the TRAVELLER, in writing and before conclusion of the contract, or
• changes to the travel contract are made later following a written agreement between the parties
2. For temporary offers on its website then removed, APSARA TOURS will indicate it directly on it. For temporary offers made in brochures, in case of no erratum, APSARA TOURS immediately inform the TRAVELLER who would enjoy such deleted offers.
3. Any offer mentioned in the APSARA TOURS brochure or website is valid until exhaustion.
APSARA TOURS is committed (to the fullest extent of its knowledge) to communicate in writing to the TRAVELLER at his request and before the conclusion of the travel contract:
• the general information concerning passports, visas and health formalities required for the journey or stay, in order to enable it to collect the necessary documents. In addition, TRAVELLERS must, in all cases, obtain information from the competent authorities of customs and health concerning formalities before their travel
• Information relating to the usual terms and conditions of travel in Thailand
Furthermore, APSARA TOURS emphasizes the interest to the TRAVELLER to take out a cancellation and/or support insurance covering his trip.
The TRAVELLER shall provide APSARA TOURS with all relevant information concerning the holiday expressly requested. If the TRAVELLER provides incorrect or incomplete information resulting in additional costs for APSARA TOURS, these costs can be charged to the TRAVELLER.
• Creation of travel
The TRAVELLER formulates his travel request, or if there has been prior contact by phone, confirms his travel request by e-mail, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Traveller can address APSARA TOURS directly on its website (http://www.apsaratours.co.th/) via the “contact us” button.
Within 24 hours, APSARA TOURS confirms good receipt of the request to the TRAVELLER by email and puts the requested trip to the study. As soon as this is complete, APSARA TOURS sends a proposal by email to the TRAVELLER, called “Proposal Form”, which is amendable until it matches exactly the desired trip by the TRAVELLER.
If the amendments are requested verbally by the TRAVELLER, they must be confirmed by email. In the absence of such written confirmation, APSARA TOURS will then send an e-mail describing the verbally requested amendments by the TRAVELLER. This APSARA TOURS e-mail will be the proof of the requested amendments unless the TRAVELLER sends by e-mail and by e-mail only, a rectifying request.
The TRAVELLER orders his trip by confirming his agreement, by email, on the Proposal Form.
APSARA TOURS issues an invoice, called “Pro-forma Invoice”, relative to the trip and recalls the essential data of it. Attached, it incorporates all correspondence with the TRAVELLER, including the Proposal Form which he accepted. This Pro-forma Invoice is sent to the TRAVELLER by email.
• Terms of issue of the Pro-forma Invoice.
If the travel starts more than three months after the order date, APSARA TOURS issues a “Pro forma Invoice” deposit. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, indicated in the Proposal Form, accepted by the TRAVELLER and mentioned in the Pro-forma Invoice, the deposit payable by the TRAVELLER is 35 percent of the cost of the trip.
A “Pro-forma Invoice” balance is issued to the TRAVELLER two and half months before the start of the trip.
If travel starts less than three months after the order date, APSARA TOURS issues a “Pro forma Invoice” total which will cover the total cost of the trip.
• Birth of the travel contract
The travel contract takes effect when APSARA TOURS sends out, by email, the Pro-forma Invoice deposit or Pro-forma Invoice total, as appropriate, and when the TRAVELLER receives it.
1. The price agreed in the contract is fixed and includes all agreed services, subject to an obvious clerical error or a misprint. All prices are quoted in Thai baht (THB) and payable in that currency.
2. The price agreed in the contract is not reviewable. However, APSARA TOURS reserves the right to adjust the prices in case of increase in fees and other taxes and / or cost of transport and fuel and this until the departure day.
• Payment Terms
Pro-forma Invoice deposit is payable within 15 days after its issuance.
Pro-forma Invoice balance is payable two months before the start of the journey.
Pro-forma Invoice total is payable within 15 days after its issuance.
However, if the total amount of the Pro-forma Invoice is equal or inferior to 10.000THB or if the booking is made less than 45 days before the departure date, then the TRAVELLER is expected to pay 100% of the tour price upon receipt of the Pro-forma invoice.
By payment of the deposit and / or balance, TRAVELLER acknowledges having read and accepted the general travel conditions of APSARA TOURS.
• Terms of payment
The price is payable in Thai baht (THB) on the account APSARA TOURS CO., LTD with the below mentioned bank details:
Bangkok Bank – Branch: Pattanakarn Road
A/C No. 198-305714-0
Swift code: BKKBTHBK
Transfer bank fees are payable by the TRAVELLER
1. Before the start of the trip, the TRAVELLER may, subject to the agreement of APSARA TOURS and the airline that APSARA TOURS has addressed as part of the travel contract, transfer his trip to a third party (The ASSIGNEE) who will fulfill all the conditions of the travel contract.
The TRAVELLER should inform APSARA TOURS long enough before departure.
APSARA TOURS will communicate with diligence the positive or negative response from the airline as well as its own.
2. The TRAVELLER who transfers his journey and the ASSIGNEE are jointly responsible for payment of the total price of the trip and the costs of the disposal which correspond at the minimum to the fee for the modification (see Article 9).
APSARA TOURS may charge the TRAVELLER, besides the costs of the changes requested by the TRAVELLER, all costs resulting from these changes after the issuance of the Pro-forma Invoice. These costs amount to a minimum of THB 800 per modification and file.
1. If, before departure, an essential part of the travel contract cannot be executed, APSARA TOURS must notify the TRAVELLER as quickly as possible, and in any case before departure, and inform him of the right to terminate the contract without penalty, unless the TRAVELLER accept the amendment proposed by APSARA TOURS.
If the traveller’s information is done by telephone, APSARA TOURS will confirm the content of the communication by e-mail to the TRAVELLER. The e-mail will confirm the proposed amendment to the TRAVELLER.
2. The TRAVELLER must confirm his decision by e-mail to APSARA TOURS as soon as possible and in any case before departure.
3. If the TRAVELLER accepts the modification, an amendment to the contract is made that lists the changes and their impact on the price.
4. If the TRAVELLER does not accept the modification, it may request the application of Article 11.
If APSARA TOURS terminates the contract before the start of the journey due to circumstances not attributable to the TRAVELLER, the latter can choose between:
• or the acceptance of another travel offer of equivalent or higher quality, without having to pay for it; or, if the journey offered as a replacement is of lower quality, the repayment by APSARA TOURS of the price difference, as soon as possible
• or the refusal of another travel offer and the reimbursement by APSARA TOURS, without delay, of all sums paid by the TRAVELLER under the contract.
APSARA TOURS will not be held liable for any damage caused to the customer due to non-performance or improper performance of the contract where the failure or improper performance of this contract is not attributable to the company for the following reasons:
1 – the failure that occurs in the execution of the contract is attributable to the customer
2 – the failure is attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of services under the contract and are unforeseeable or unavoidable
3 – the failure is due to force majeure as defined in paragraph below.
By force majeure is meant abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the person who invokes the consequences of what would have been unavoidable despite all due diligence.
1. If it appears during the travel that a significant proportion of the services covered by the contract may not be executed for reasons beyond the control of APSARA TOURS, it takes all necessary measures to offer the TRAVELLER appropriate alternatives of equal quality for free for the onward journey.
2. When such arrangements are impossible or the TRAVELLER does not accept the substitutes for valid reasons, APSARA TOURS shall provide appropriate means of transport back to the place of departure for the return journey and, if necessary, provide assistance to adapt it to the circumstances.
The TRAVELLER may at any time terminate all or part of the contract.
If the TRAVELLER terminates the contract for reasons attributable to him, he will compensate APSARA TOURS for damage suffered as a result of the termination, as follows:
• If cancellation occurs at least 31 calendar days before the departure date of the trip, the TRAVELLER shall not pay compensation to APSARA TOURS
• If the cancellation occurs between the 30th day and the 21st calendar day included before the date of departure, compensation will be 25% of the Pro-forma Invoice.
• Between the 20th day and the 11th calendar day included before the date of departure, compensation will be 50% of the Pro-forma Invoice.
• Between the 10th day and the 6th calendar day included before the date of departure, compensation will be 75% of the Pro-forma Invoice.
• Less than 6 days from the date of departure or if the TRAVELLER would not appear to participate in the trip, compensation will be 100% of the Pro-forma Invoice.
1. APSARA TOURS is responsible for the proper performance of the contract in accordance with the expectations that the traveller may reasonably have. APSARA TOURS implements all its professionalism and expertise to ensure the TRAVELLER a journey corresponding to the travel contract they agreed upon together.
2. If an international convention is applicable for a service covered by the travel contract, the responsibility of APSARA TOURS, if any, is excluded or limited in accordance with the convention.
1. The TRAVELLER must check his travel documents to ensure that the dates are correct and must immediately notify APSARA TOURS of any errors or omissions
2. It is the TRAVELLER ‘s responsibility to ensure that travel documents are in order, such as passport and visa
3. When the TRAVELLER does not show up on the agreed date for the trip, APSARA TOURS is entitled to consider the trip as having been canceled by the TRAVELLER
4. The TRAVELLER agrees to comply with the instructions given by APSARA TOURS staff and agrees to indemnify the company against any loss or damage suffered as a result of non-compliance with the instructions of its staff.
5. The TRAVELLER agrees to behave in an appropriate manner, so as not to cause disturbance or inconvenience to other guests.
6. The TRAVELLER agrees not to damage any property or accommodation and whether such damages should arise, he agrees to pay the owner the cost of repair or repair the product himself.
Before departure :
Complaints prior to the execution of the travel contract must be introduced as soon as possible via e-mail and confirmed with a registered letter towards APSARA TOURS.
During the Travel :
Complaints that arise during the execution of the contract must be introduced as quickly as possible on site, via approved manner and with proof to be used as evidence, so that a solution can be sought. A complaint form will be provided upon request to this effect. The tour leader or the travel guide or other responsible APSARA TOURS representative countersigns the complaint form and provides a copy to the TRAVELLER.
It is in the interest of both the TRAVELLER and APSARA TOURS to settle any claim/dispute during the travel to the satisfaction of both parties.
To express his complaints, the TRAVELLER will address
• the tour leader
• or the local guide who accompanies the trip
• or directly towards APSARA TOURS at following contact details:
• APSARA TOURS Operations Service Emergency telephone number: +66 (0) 880 013 908
• or, failing that, via e-mail to APSARA TOURS Operations Department at email address: email@example.com
• or, failing that, in writing to APSARA TOURS CO., LTD
272 Soi Pattanakarn 50 Pattanakarn Road, Suan Luang
Suan Luang Bangkok 10250
After the travel:
APSARA TOURS will not accept complaints that are submitted later than 7 days after the execution of the trip.
APSARA TOURS CO, LTD is a Thai registered company with headquarters in Bangkok:
272 Soi Pattanakarn 50 Pattanakarn Road, Suan Luang
Suan Luang Bangkok 10250
APSARA TOURS CO LTD operates under the following licenses:
License No: 0105545020143
TAT License No: 14/00041
ATTA Member code: 02154
Only Bangkok Courts are competent to deal with any dispute between APSARA TOURS and the TRAVELLER.
Participation in a trip or a service implies full and unreserved acceptance of the conditions mentioned above by the TRAVELLER.
APSARA TOURS CO., LTD.
272 Soi Pattanakarn 50
Pattanakarn Road, Suan Luang,
Suan Luang Bangkok 10250
+66 (0) 2321-9694
+66 (0) 2722-6720
+66 (0) 2321-9694
Offer more than tours.
Go beyond the ordinary.
Consider guests as extraordinary!
Co., Ltd. License No: 0105545020143
TAT License No: 14/00041
ATTA Member Code: 02154